Next step for Reiki Masters
This class is the next step after the Reiki Master Level, and is both a practitioner and a Master class. After this class, you will be able to use the Karuna symbols in your Reiki sessions and teach the Usui/Holy Fire® III World Peace Karuna Reiki® Master class, both in-person and online.
If you are a Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki Master, after this workshop, you will be able to teach all Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki levels along with the Usui/Holy Fire® III World Peace Karuna Reiki® Master class (in-person & online).
Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is also used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as “compassionate action.” When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. As we help others and aid them in their healing process, all beings benefit. Because of the oneness of all beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only extended to others out of love, but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do. In the same way that you would want to heal your own wounds, you would also want the wounds of others to heal. It is also stated in the Buddhist literature that Karuna must be accompanied by prajna or wisdom in order to have the right effect.
Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings (also called the Brothers and Sisters of the Light) who are working to end suffering on Earth. They continually send an unlimited amount of healing energy and guidance to us, but not all are receptive to it. As you develop Karuna in yourself, not only are you helping others, but you also become more receptive to the Karuna that is being sent by the supreme being. Thus, your healing is quickened as well. Karuna Reiki® opens you to work more closely with the supreme being.
This class makes use of World Peace Reiki® energy which has all the qualities of the Holy Fire® III energy and includes a higher vibration that actively creates feelings of peace within each student. Also included in this class is the Empowered by the River of Peace Experience and the World Peace Ignition which establishes and strengthens the World Peace Reiki energy and empowers one to actively manifest peace in the world. The World Peace Ignition also empowers each student to teach the World Peace version of this class to others.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions (Note that Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements.) and taking part in the guided meditations (Experiences), each student will receive many healing experiences.
You will be attuned to four Karuna I symbols and four Karuna II symbols with a detailed discussion of each symbol and its purpose.
The Karuna symbols can be used just like other Reiki symbols when giving Reiki sessions.
You must have been a Reiki Master of any lineage for at least six months to take Usui/Holy Fire® III World Peace Karuna Reiki® Master class.
To qualify for this class you must be a Reiki Master of any lineage for at least 6 months as well as be able to draw the 3 Usui Reiki II and the Reiki Master symbols from memory
To check if you are eligible for this class, please email a legible photo or PDF copy of your Reiki Master certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
5 consecutive Classes, 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 8 Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Symbols (meaning & purpose)
- Holy Fire® Symbol
- Chanting and toning of symbols
- Attunement to the Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® symbols – a total of 9
- The complete set of 4 Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Master Ignitions (attunements) – including the World Peace Ignition – that allow you to utilize 8 new symbols
- Instructions on how to do all Reiki Placements (attunements) including Master Ignitions
- Practice sessions: toning and chanting*
- Spirit Release Technique to clear people, places & objects
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements & Ignitions
- Learn the Holy Fire® Meditation
- Code of Ethics & Standard Practices
- Practice time to administer & receive Reiki
- Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Training Manual for Online and in-Person and the World Peace Supplement in pdf form. Please note: students receive a digital manual included with tuition. A bound manual can be requested prior to class, at an additional cost for the paper manual and shipping charges. Arrival by class date is not guaranteed.
- Recordings of class for your reference
- A certificate of completion for Usui/Holy Fire® III World Peace Karuna® Reiki Master Level and the ability to teach all levels of Holy Fire® III World Peace Reiki and Holy Fire® III World Peace Karuna Reiki® (online & in-person if you choose to become a teacher)
- Ongoing support via email & Instagram.
- Access to a private Facebook group for all students to support each other and ask questions as they arise
*An integral part of Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® healing session is chanting and toning with the Karuna Reiki® symbols which amplifies the energy.